Shawarma Recipe Arabic Style - Asian Food - Shawarma is thin pieces of chicken pieces mixed with onions, served with pita bread is wrapped. Shawarma is street food ' street food ' which is very popular in the Middle East.
- 5 kg chicken
- 5 gr cardamom
- 150 Gr. garlic
- 100 ml lime juice
- 250 ml vegetable oil
- 10 Gr. Pepper
- 200 gr of yogurt
- 2 pieces of bay leaf
- 40 Gr. salt
- 10 gr baharat
- 10 gr of cinnamon
Ingredients: Tomato Sauce
- 10 gr garlic, blend.
- 100 gr mayonaise
- 20 Gr. chili sauce
- 20 grams of tomato sauce
- 1 kg flour Chakra twins or Keshik
- 20 gr of yeast
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 600 ml of warm water
How To Create Content:
- Take chicken, set aside from his bones.
- Combine all the spices, puree.
- Pour the marinade to the chicken, stirring until blended.
- Roast the chicken until cooked, thin pieces once cooked and serve hot.
How To Make Tomato Sauce:
- Combine all ingredients, mix well and serve.
How To Make A Shawarma
- Combine flour Cakra Kembar/Keshik and salt. Mix well.
- Input the yeast, sugar, warm water, and vegetable oil. Let stand + 10 minutes until fluffy.
- Knead again until blended and kalis. Cover with a damp cloth. Let stand until fluffy.
- Cut the dough and the shape of the round-round.
- Roll the dough so that the shape of a flattened + 3 mm.
- Let and cover with cloth for 15 minutes.
- The dough was fluffy can be baked in the oven until cooked.