Shakshuka Recipe Easy - Asian Food - Shaksuka is one of the Middle Eastern cuisine popular in Tunisia, Libya, Marokok and other Middle Eastern Countries such as Iraq and the Arabs. This tomato-based dishes and egg fried egg. This menu is served as breakfast menu morning, noon or night with your beloved family. To make it quite easy and does not require a long time so that you can make yourself at home without having to go there to sample shaksuka. for those of you who are interested in wanting to make yourself at home. Here we share Recipes Shaksuka.
- 4 large eggs
- ½ Cup tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup red bell pepper cut in lenght
- 1 cup green bell pepper cut in lenght
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 cups onion that already in iris
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cooked Brown rice
- ¼ Cup basil leaves or basil leaves
- 2 tbsp feta cheese
How to make Shaksuka
- The first step, Cook the brown rice until done. Lift and set aside
- Preheat wok anti sticky over medium heat. Add oil into the wok.
- Then stir-fry the peppers, onions, and salt for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Then add the garlic, Cook for 30 seconds.
- Then add the tomato sauce. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- After that, the form 4 (about 2 inches) dent in the sauce by using the back of a spoon.
- Next, Break the egg, put it in a small bowl, and gently go into any grooves. Cover and cook 6 minutes or until the egg is cooked.
- Prepare a serving plate, then place the rice already cooked and then put the Shakshuka on top of hot rice, sprinkling the cheese and basil.
- Shaksuka Special delicious and Deliciously prepared dishes are served.