Shabushabu Recipes Typical Of Japan - Asian Food - For this dish, we could dip thin slices of beef in a pan containing boiling water for a few seconds and then beef last dipped in sesame sauce (goma dare) before we eat. Later, Enoki mushrooms and vegetables such as Chinese cabbage, tofu and shirataki added.
When cooked, the food is dipped in soy sauce and lime (ponzu). After the beef and vegetables are finished, udon can be added into the pot and eaten with additional Flavorings such as broth, garlic, Chive and daikon. This is the most economical foods in Japan.
Materials needed to make the recipe shabushabu:
- 1 ½ liters of water chicken broth
- 10 pieces Salmon Meatballs
- 10 pieces of Seafood Tofu
- 1 piece Egg Tofu
- 4 grains of free-range chicken
- 1 packet of Enokitake Mushrooms
- 1 bunch Mustard Greens
- 1 piece of Onion
- 6 cloves of garlic
- Sesame oil to taste
- Soy sauce, to taste
- Granulated sugar to taste
- Salt to taste
- Shrimp skin to taste
- Pepper powder to taste
- Chives to taste
- Cilantro to taste
How to make a delicious shabu shabu recipes:
- First you create a bouillon of boiled free-range chicken, then you add 1 piece of onion (don't cut), also add skin udangnya in order for the resulting gravy taste sweeter.
- Next you chopped garlic until smooth, then you Saute with sesame oil.
- The results of the stir fry above you enter into water, broth (Note: give water broth salt, sugar, pepper, salt beauty).
- You cook until boiling. After you enter all the material boiling IE the meatballs, mushrooms, vegetable as well as additional eggs. Turn off the fire when it is cooked, add the leeks and wansui.