Sakuramochi Recipes Typical Of Japan - Asian Food - Japan's next meal is a food which is Sakuramochi is very typical in Japan. Unique food actually this one is very much like mochi which is a food which is already in explain points above. In the food it contains Sakuramochi red bean which has a very sweet taste.
For the wrap from the food the Japanese Sakuramochi uses the leaves of cherry blossoms. And it turns out every March 3, in Japan this food is a food that is mandatory, it is in karenakan to celebrate the day girl or regular on call with hinamatsuri.
Sakuramochi materials typical of Japan:
- 8 sakura leaves preserved with salt
- ½ Cup (50 grams) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp potato flour (or cornstarch)
- ½ Cup (100 ml) water
- A little red food coloring
- 160 grams of red bean paste (see recipe Zenzai)
- Vegetable oil for cooking the dough
How To Cook Typical Sakuramochi Japan:
- Soak the leaves sakura in the water for about an hour to remove salts.
- Mix the flour, sugar, salt and potato flour in a bowl. Add the water and then stir it into the batter is smooth. Stir in a few drops of red dye so the pink so pale.
- Heat the frying pan. Lightly coat a frying pan with vegetable oil. Created omelet with just one spoon of soup of dough for one omelet. Use the back of a spoon to spread our dough into a thin omelet and tapering. Reheat over low heat or being. Turn after about one minute after one side is cooked. Lift up and allow to cool.
- Lifting leaf outdoor pool from the water, drain the marinade using kitchen tissue or washcloth. For the red bean paste into 8 oval-shaped servings.
- Place the nut paste on each portion of omelet, then roll. Then wrap the rolls last leaf with sakura. Allow some time to absorb the sakuramochi scent of its leaves.