Recipes Coconut Curry Shrimp Ala Thailand - Asian Food - Thai Coconut Curry shrimp will become fine dining menu specials. The basic ingredients of this shrimp Coconut Curry, coconut milk, shrimp is the cucumber and seasonings. The taste of this dish was very tasty and attract the attention of consumers. Goulash is a dish menu dishes use coconut milk. Taste cuisine with coconut milk is noticeably more savory. Shrimp meat itself can be processed into a variety of dishes that can excite the appetite. It turns out that shrimp have good nutrition for consumption. The content of its nutrition value, among others, the source of vitamin A, C, D, and E, mineral resources and a source of protein. While the cucumber as a complement.
Here's How To Make Goulash Cooking Recipes Shrimp Ala Thailand:
- 500 g large prawns, peeled, reserving tails
- 250 Milli-litre of coconut milk ½ grains of grated coconut
- 2 Tablespoons green curry ready to use (can be bought at the grocery store)
- 15 sheets of basil leaves
- 4 pieces of green pepper, cut into pieces
- 6 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 cucumber, cut into pieces
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce Thailand
- 2 tablespoons oil for sautéing
- 8 Kaffir lime leaves
- 3 stalks Lemongrass, take his white, thinly sliced
How To Make Coconut Curry Shrimp: Thailand
- Saute garlic and spices Green Curry with hot oil. Stir in lime leaves and Lemongrass. Cook until fragrant and flavorful
- Pour the coconut milk, bring to a boil.
- Such an explanation on how to make Coconut Curry recipe Thai shrimp. Good luck.