Recipes Chicken Khubani, Bangladesh - Asian Food - Bangladesh has a unique cooking recipes, either in savory ingredients as well as in seasoning, such as the menu chicken khubani. So there is no harm to try it out in our own kitchen.
Yellow color, it's also that characterize the typical South Asian food in addition to the rempahnya scents so powerful. Any food they make, therefore cannot be missed rempahnya (masala), must be too yellow, which was derived from turmeric.
Ingredients Chicken Khubani, Bangladesh:
- 2 pieces chicken breast, cut into cubes
- fruit 1/2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cm ginger, grated
- 2 cm cinnamon
- 2 plum tomatoes, seeded, cut into cubes
- 25 gram of prune, cut into pieces
- 25 grams of dried apricot, cut into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika powder
- 2 cardamom, open his skin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 50 grams of almon intact, coarsely chopped
- 200 ml water
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, for sauteing
How to make Chicken Khubani, Bangladesh:
- Heat the unsalted butter. Saute onions and garlic until fragrant.
- Enter the chicken. Stir until it changes color. Add the ginger and cinnamon. Stir until fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes, prune, apricot, paprika powder, cardamom and salt. Mix well.
- Pour the water. Mix well. Cook until cooked through and thickened. Eve lifted enter almon. Mix well.