Recipe Ssambap (쌈밥) typical of Korea - Asian Food - The cuisine is eaten ssambap by wrapping the rice with leafy vegetables. It had a long history of ssambap, because we can track record about Ssambap in ancient Chinese books. Dayang-dayang thinks of the ancient Kingdom of Korea, Koryeo ate Koryeossam i.e. food rice wrapped with vegetable. Ssambap from rice and vegetable berbabagi sauce and it is a cuisine that can be eaten in one suapan.
How to make Ssambap (쌈밥)
- Four rice dishes (condiments: 1 tbsp sesame oil, 1/2 tsp salt)
- 1 sheet of Dasima 30x 30 cm
- 2 pieces of cabbage leaf
- 10 pieces of pumpkin leaves
- carrot fruit 1/2 length 15 cm
- 6 sprigs Minari
- 6 grains of tomato it
- 3 tbsp Deonjang
- 1 tablespoon Gochujang
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp oligosakarida
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon onion juice
- 1 tbsp green chillies and Red
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- beans mashed (2 chestnuts, pine seeds, 1 tbsp 1 tbsp peanuts, 1 tbsp sunflower seeds)
How to cook Ssambap (쌈밥) typical of Korea
- Season the rice with sesame oil and salt;
- Make the dressing by mixing all the ingredients;
- Dasima soaked for 10 minutes in cold water, then cleaned and squeezed. Cut to the size of 5x7 cm;
- Cabbage leaf, pumpkin, and minari boiled briefly and then rinsed in cold water;
- Slice the carrots and cucumbers with lengthwise;
- Remove the contents of the tomatoes and cabbage leaves to prepare Kimchi;
- Nuggets one scoop of rice and then placed above the sheet Dasima with sauce and rolled.
- Clumps of rice is placed on top of a sheet of Col. then both sides folded and then digulungi.
- Clumps of rice put in the middle of the back of a sheet of pumpkin leaves and cabbage Kimchi and then wrapped and tied with a Minari ends.
- Gumpulan rice is put in the tip of the cucumber and carrot slices and then rolled. Be bound by Minari.
- Serve 4 persons.