Recipe Por Pia Tord - Asian Food - Menu por pia tord is a very tasty snacks and scrumptious. This snack can Scotch hunger. The menu of snacks por pia tord has nutritional value which are useful to the body. Raw material in making the menu among other things like shrimp, beef, crab meat and dumpling skin. Small crab attaching is a sea crab meat. Content classified as crab on kolestrol rather high. In addition the nutrients in the blood crab is no protein, amino acid, glutamate, leusin, arginine, lysine and aspartic. Whereas, in its nutrition value such as protein content of shrimp, water, energy, minerals, calcium, phosphorus, iron, fat and carbohydrates.
Here's How To Make A Cookbook Por Pia Tord:
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 75 g ground beef
- 75 grams of minced shrimp
- 50 grams crab meat/small crab attaching
- 15 pieces of small dumpling skin
- 250 grams of shrimp, remove the head jerbung
For attaching Por Pia Tord:
- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons water
- Complementary Food:
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped into chunks
- 2 pieces radish, cut into pieces finely
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 50 grams caster sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
How To Make Por Pia Tord:
- Stir the meat cut into pieces, peeled shrimp, small crab attaching/crab meat, salt, sugar, pepper, and sesame oil, stirring all the while to dibanting-banting kalis.
- Apply to the skin, place a shrimp dumpling, then fold and tape with adhesive materials.
- FRY in hot oil until browned, and serve with the complement.
- To: 5 servings
Such a description of how to create a cookbook por pia tord. Good luck!