Recipe Carrot Halwa (Carrot Halwa) (Gajar Ka Halwa) Typical Of India - Asian Food - Recipe Carrot Halwa (Carrot Halwa) (Gajar Ka Halwa) Typical Simple Original India Special. Menu dessert typical of India is different with dessert-dessert or dessert from Europe, America or Asia that many favor dish tastes sweet with a fresh serving of cool with a beautiful appearance, unique and interesting. Certainly a lot of assorted creations with variations of refined recipes gajar ka halwa or halwa halwa recipe other than carrots (carrots) or grated carrots sweet pudding ala Hindi.
Gajar Ka Halwa or Grated Carrot Pudding (Carrot Halwa) is a popular food of the northern India origin consumed the time of Eid al-Fitr as dish menu widths. The flavor of green cardamoms (Cardamom mountains) seemed dominant in this warm sweet dessert. Moreover, with an extra sprinkling of raisins and almonds the more steady and favors to be consumed by the Indonesia people's tongue. There are many culinary of India (Indian Cuisine) or India cuisine recipes food recipes India among them there are Jalebi, Samosa, candied Ladoo, etc.
India also dessert sweet but has a noticeable difference from the materials used and the shape and texture of the cake or pudding, in addition to the typical Bollywood India halwa is halwa recipe also exists in Arabic, typical recipes of typical Puri, halwa recipe typical halwa halwa Pakistan, and other Middle Eastern specialties. Here's a collection of assorted resepi halwa India (Gaajar Ka Halwa) or grated or shaved carrot pudding delicacies special complete with how to make your own at home home style (Homemade) are easy and practical to own consumption and for sale of food businesses India.
- 1 kg of washing, carrots, peeled and grated
- 10 grams of powdered cardamom mountains or green cardamoms
- 1 liter of fresh milk
- 50 grams raisins
- 50 grams of almonds slices
- Sugar to taste
- 30 grams of ghee or butter or ghee from animal fats
GAJAR KA HALWA MADE WAY TYPICAL OF INDIA:
- Combine carrots with fresh milk. Boil using a small flame for 20 to 25 minutes. Stir slowly until it dries out a bit. Lift and set aside.
- Melt the ghee, stir in almonds and cook until golden yellow. Stir in carrots and raisins. Cook until all ingredients are well blended and the fluid starts to dry up, lift.
- Serve the pudding with sprinkles powder grated carrots green cardamom mountains.