Porridge Recipes Harissa, Typical Of Armenia - Asian Food - Harissa is a porridge made from corn and meat are cooked together with a long time, initially in tonir but now on the stove. Harissa is closely related to Turkey, haleem keshkeg Indo-Pakistani, and some dishes are similar. Traditionally harissa prepared on feast days in a bowl and is served to all guests. The grain used in the pulp usually shelled grain, although in Adana, porridge is made with կորկոտ (korkot; peeled boiled wheat), similar to the bulgur. Good lamb, beef, or chicken can be used as dagin to harissa.
The main ingredients are pureed Harissa is a goat who was 3 years older. It could also use the meat is free-range chicken or beef, depending on customer demand. Goat meat, Cook in a large pot and a stove for approximately 5 hours.
Other ingredients that are not less important is wheat, rice flour, and glutinous rice flour, garlic, pepper, ginger, cloves and ghee.
After the goat meat is quite mature, next, add grain to the Pan and stir until goat meat separate from his bones. After that, the flour as well as various other seasonings in insert pan.
The process of creating this fast, Harissa takes approximately ten hours to 2 quintals of rice porridge Harissa. In fact, if the order increases, the workers must add to the hours of work day and night. A long span of time and weigh the dough porridge, this job requires in the handle. Moreover, the prialah that many enjoy the benefits of this Middle Eastern origin of the slurry.
Slurry Harisah was typical of the Middle East are well known, it was said to increase stamina, more or less the same way sekali tu with porridge in General, here is the recipe:
Harissa: Slurry Material
- 1 kg Wheat
- 1/2 kg of beef or goat (into small pieces)
- Rice flour to taste
- Glutinous flour to taste
- Comparison with water 1:4
Condiment Harissa Porridge:
- Ghee (Ghee)
- Flavoring (if necessary)
How To Make Pureed Harissa:
- The wheat washing soaked in a little over 2 hours.
- Wheat, meat, emiya Shiro, keningar and nutmeg in the stew in the pot over low heat for about 4 minutes until the wheat blossom and the meat mushy.
- Other seasonings, beaten until smooth.
- Enter the Marinade that has been milled last together rice flour, and Glutinous Flour into casserole.
- Add salt a flavoring da, stirring constantly for about 2 Minutes until completely cooked porridge.