Philippines Polvoron Recipe - Asian Food - Usually the tourists definitely liked the snacks on this one. Polvoron is a term for a small-sized bread made from flour, sugar, milk, and peanuts. Polvoron is one legacy of traditions from Spain who once colonized the Philippines for a long time.
Interesting Yes discuss Philippine specialties that could shake up the tongue. Don't admit if not culinary aficionados never taste a variety of food of the Philippines is unique because it does not exist elsewhere.
Typical Filiphina Polvoron oatmeal ingredients
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paste Mocha
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla paste
- 450 g flour, roasted peanuts, 15 minutes, weighed 375 grams
- 100 grams of milk powder
- 120 grams flour sugar
- 100 grams of oatmeal
How To Cook OATMEAL POLVORON Specials:
- Heat white butter and margarine origins melt away. Lift. Add salt, vanilla, and Mocha pasta pasta. Mix well.
- Pour the mixture into the flour, milk, sugar and flour. Mix with the dough cutter. Until blended.
- Add oatmeal. Mix well.
- Polvoron mold dough in print.
- Wrap in plastic MICA.