Pare Stir-fry Recipe - Asian Recipes - PARE is a vegetable which has a bitter taste. If not clever in the process, it will not pare vegetables tasted delicious and mouth-watering. PARE itself can be processed into a variety of delicious cuisine, but generally, the favourites of pare pare stir-fry is.
PARE is one type of vegetable that is very beneficial to the health problem, however not many people like it because it tastes bitter. The bitter taste is very pronounced indeed pare seemed to cling to, let alone usually only served to pare boiled and made into vegetables. Plants grow and propagate pare propagates, and in fact these plants can be easily grown and do not use special handling. Cuisine of pare is usually only in the FRY with a variety of other vegetables or meat. Consume pare is strongly recommended, because the content and benefits of pare is good for the body and good for the health of skin and hair.
In cooking, it is usually mixed with egg or anchovies so it feels the more savory. But, pare cooking without eggs and anchovies remained will be savory and delicious.
Stir-fry Ingredients Pare
- 2 pare (discard the contents, cut small according to taste)
- Cooking oil (to taste)
- Salt (to neutralize the taste of bitter melon, to taste)
Saute Seasoning Smooth Pare
- 3 cloves garlic
- 6 cloves shallots
- 5 grains of cayenne pepper
- Salt (to taste)
- Sugar (to taste)
- Chicken stock powder (to taste)
How To Make Sauteed Pare
- After the pare had been cut into pieces, mix with salt to taste and then let stand until wilted pare.
- If pare already wilting, juicing pare and make sure the water in it is quite reduced.
- Wash with warm water up to pare is really clean and there is no residual salt stick.
- Squeeze back pare, drain.
- Heat oil, Saute seasoning smooth until aromatic.
- Enter pare into marinade, stir well and cook until done.
- Nifty little api in order to cook sauteed perfectly ripe melon.
- Saute the pare without eggs and anchovies is ripe and ready to be served.
How to make stir fry recipe that pare is very easy and simple is not it? Good luck with this recipe and good family home likes.