Pajoen Honey Soy Sauces Recipes - Asian Food - Pajoen is a traditional food of Korea which is quite popular in its home country, In Korea pajoen the same as Korea, pancakes for you who want to try this, Korea cuisine actually need not go all the way to state the gingseng. Pajoen is a dish made from a dough of flour and sugar, with a sprinkling of chives as a mind-Enhancer it felt this dish will be more felt steady when disajian with soy sauce and honey mixture.
Here's How To Make Soy Sauce Pajoen Cuisine Recipes Honey:
- Leeks can also you use chives
- Water sparingly
- Sugar to taste
- All purpose flour
- Red chili pepper according to taste
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons soy pasta Korea or soybean paste
- 1 teaspoon sugar or honey
- 1 tablespoon vinegar to eat
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Pepper to taste
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
How to make Honey soy sauces: Pajoen
- Clean the leeks and then cut into pieces with long form as small as matchsticks
- Make the dough Pajoen with flour, water, sugar and salt. Create a texture that is somewhat diluted.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan flat
- Then pour the batter by way of turning up to form a circle around
- Sprinkle scallion spread on the top of the dough
- Cover the back with the next batter.
- Back and forth until it is cooked. and serve.
- Such an explanation on how to make soy sauce pajoen cuisine recipes honey. Good luck!.