Cham Pong Recipe - Asian Food - This famous Korean cuisine is very tasty. Egg noodle dishes are combined with seafood and vegetables swathed in a red spicy seasoning. So this food looks fresh-eaten during the day. Korea cuisine is influenced by the cuisine of Japan and China, usually sold in Korea, from depot to classy restaurant. There is also a version packaged with instant noodles.
- 300 grams of fresh egg noodles
- 50 grams lean beef, cut into thin strips
- 25 grams of small shrimp, peeled his skin
- 25 grams of squid, ink waste, cut round
- 25 grams of mussels (can be substituted with peeled shrimp)
- 5 ear mushrooms, soak the fruit warm water 30 minutes, cut into thin strips
- 1 red onion, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 carrot, cut fruit such as matchboxes
- 2 sheets of kobis purple, cut thin
- 2 leek, cut angle
- 2 red chilies, seeded, cut into thin strips
- 1 piece green chilies, seeded, cut into thin strips
- 1 segment finger ginger, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, geprak, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 5 cups chicken broth
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp kochukaru (chili powder)
- Fine salt and pepper to taste
HOW TO COOK CHAM PONG:
1. boil egg noodles until ripeness or enough for approximately 3 minutes.
2. heat the wok, stir in olive oil. Saute minced garlic and Ginger until fragrant.
Add beef, shrimp, squid, and mussels, stirring quickly.
3. put onion, carrots, red pepper, green pepper, and Leek. Add the cabbage and broth, bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat, add soy sauce, chili powder, salt, and pepper.
5. The grammar of the noodles in a bowl, mix the marinade on it siramkan.
6. Serve warm.
7. for 4 servings.