Nikujaga Recipe Japanese - Asian Food - Nikujaga is Japan a kind specialties meat stews exist in the world. Nikujaga is made of meat, potatoes and onions, boiled sweet with herbs so that the sugar, soy sauce and mirin. In the western part of Japan, the meat was beef with potatoes Mayqueen type. While in the eastern Japan use pork with potatoes kind of Both. Nikujaga is derived from the cuisine of the stew meat is served by the United Kingdom Royal Navy. This balanced nutritious food so that food in the Navy of Japan and extends among the people of Japan.
In addition, Nikujaga and Kareraisu (Curry rice) is one example of "mama" (ofukuro no aji) which reminds people of Japan on the cuisine of the mother when the child was a child. Mothers in Japan usually have the recipe and how to cook Nikujaga, so unique the child normally will not forget the taste of his mother's dishes. As the variety and so can look attractive dishes added peas and carrot pieces. Here we share recipes of typical Japan nikujaga.
- 500 grams of potatoes
- 250 grams of beef
- 100 grams of carrots
- 400 ml water
- 2 butir onion, halve 8 parts
- 2 tablespoons sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp katsuodasi (sari)
How To Make Nikujaga:
- Peel the potatoes, wash, cut into cubes, then soak it in water so that it is not easy. Thinly sliced beef, wash, drain. Peel the carrots, wash, and then cut into transverse
- Boil the water to boil. Then enter the beef, Cook until tender. Add the potatoes and carrots, Cook until half-cooked
- Add the onions and other spices, and then close pancinya. Simmer for 5 minutes, then cook over low heat until all the ingredients are cooked, lift.
- Serve while warm nikujaga