Nakji bokkeum recipes (낙지볶음) typical of Korea - Asian Food - Nakji Bokum is an octopus with spicy meals you like fairly many Koreans. Swirl cut Octopus into small for one suapan and then fried with kochujang (red chili spicy pasta) with kochukaru (sliced spicy red chillies), sesame oil, green onions, carrots and onions. A variety of these foods can be created, because the Octopus can be replaced with the squid for food that is more supple and different flavors. Many people consider Korea non food is too spicy and should be mixed with the rice so that's not too feel the spiciness.
A mix between white rice and nakji bokum is okay to create food that is known by the nakji bokum bop or nasi campur Octopus (octopus mixed rice). Recipes Of Typical South Korea Nakji Bokkeum. Ganjang gejang, the same as this food is also one of the most popular sea processed in South Korea. Nakji Bokkeum is dried and fried octopus served with sautéed vegetables or included as a topping for noodles typical of Korea. In addition to the rich flavors, this dish is very popular also by international tourists. Nakji Bokkeum has its own sensation on the tongue, especially of chilli paste used for sauteing vegetables as well as the Octopus. Yuk, just us refer to her recipes below.
Nakji bokkeum seasoning (낙지볶음) typical of Korea
- 1 pound an Octopus or about 450 grams (can be replaced with Squid)
- ½ clove garlic, sliced thin
- 2 green onions, sliced oblique
- ¼ carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 red chillies or green chilies, thinly sliced and tilted
Seasoning Sauce Nakji bokkeum (낙지볶음) typical of Korea
- 4 shiitake mushrooms, cut into 4 sections (optional)
- 2½ tablespoons kochujang (red chili paste)
- 2 tbsp kochukaru (red chili slices)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce (soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil (sesame oil)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds (sesame seeds)
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic (minced garlic)
How to cook Nakji bokkeum (낙지볶음) typical of Korea
- Wash and drain the Octopus, cut into smaller sections sulurnya approx 5-6 cm in length, to the head, opened, discard it, and is divided into 4 parts. Dry it well.
- Prepare the seasoning to the sauce and mix all the seasoning.
- Enter the Octopus into the sauce and let it percolate bumbunya approximately 10 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan with the flame to medium, Cook approximately 8-10 minutes or until it is reasonably enough (guritanya been quite chewy to eat).