Miyeokguk recipes (미역국) typical of Korea - Asian Food - 『 Chohakgi 』 a book written in the Tang dynasty, China notes that the Goryeo push the House mother who recently gave birth to consume similar miyeok seaweed after whale-eating seaweed to heal wounds There is a time of giving birth to his son. On a book named "Bonchogangmok" we can find one note that citizens of residents of Goryeo likes to eat so-called ' miyeok Goryeo Haetae '. Miyeok is food for new mothers who gave birth in order to restore conditions of body effect conferring due to the cleaner. According to the traditions of Korea society of Korea in ancient times offered miyeokguk or seaweed soup to the ' Samsinhalmeoni ' or spirit that controls birth. They put the soup on the pillow miyeok pregnant women since a week before giving birth with expecting birth process pregnant it goes smoothly. Thus miyeokguk is the food of Korea which is important because it contains the meaning of birth.
Miyeokguk materials (미역국) typical of Korea
- 70 g Miyeok or dried seaweed
- 200 g beef brisket section
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp soy sauce to soup
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 5 glasses of water
Miyeokguk soup seasoning (미역국) typical of Korea
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- a little bit of soy sauce to soup or salt
How to make Miyeokguk (미역국) typical of Korea
- Miyeok dry washed and soaked in water for 1 ~ 2 hours to become tender.
- Juicing miyeok then potonh with size of 2 cm.
- Beef brisket section cut length of 2 cm, 3 cm in width and thickness of 0, 5 cm. Season with 2 teaspoon sesame oil and 1 tsp soy sauce to soup.
- Roasted meat with 2 tablespoons water in a saucepan. When the meat is cooked about 2/3, enter miyeok and finely chopped garlic. Cook 20 minutes over medium heat.
- Cook again over low heat for 20 minutes and then salted with soy sauce to soup.