Menemen Turkey Recipe - Asian Food - Breathe in the fresh morning air in Turkey will be more complete if accompanied with a plate of menemen. What is menemen? Menemen is the usual Turkey specialities made by the people of Turkey breakfast menu. According to the radar of MakananOlehOleh through a number of sites, menemen also has similarities with the breakfast menu in other countries in which the average contain carbohydrates and proteins.
Breakfast menu this Turkey people similar to American residents breakfast menu. There is meat, bread, and eggs in their food. The difference, in Turkey the material given the abundant spices. More details, menemen serves eggs, meats like sausage but it tastes spicy [named sucuk], pastirma and [the dried beef jerky sort of thinly sliced] who then complete with herbs and fresh and a variety of vegetables such as tomatoes and green peppers. Menemen is usually eaten with bread in which menemennya made the stuffing bread.
Menemen Turkey ingredients:
- 3 medium-size fresh plum tomatoes
- 1 medium-size onion
- 4 large green chilies in small pieces
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp salt (according selara)
- chicken/beef flavor enhancer
- to taste oil for sauteing.
How to make Menemen Turkey:
- All the ingredients are cut small pieces and then sauteed above teflon/frying pan with a little oil and then added a little water then let the water recede and then input the salt and flavor enhancer. Flavors tailored to tastes.
- After all the ingredients are cooked and tomatoes already smooth/soft and then fried egg egg on it then turn off the heat. (when a love egg is cooked, the egg could stir the dough with tomatoes flat)
- Menamen ready served hot.