Maple Syrup Recipes Korea Chicken Teriyaki - Asian Food - Korean Food - Want an excellent meal and scrumptious? The menu maple syrup Korean chicken teriyaki meal this would be special. The raw materials used, among others, chicken meat, rice and spices. How to cook it pretty unique. Chicken meat is the food which can be processed into many different types of dishes that excite the appetite. Nutrient content in chicken meat, among others, energy, protein, fat, calcium, magnesium, vitamin A, vitamin E and vitamin d. benefits of consuming chicken meat for health is eliminating the symptoms of diarrhea, increased appetite, anemia, decreased the growth and replacement of damaged cells.
Here's How To Make Maple Syrup Korea Cuisine Recipes Chicken Teriyaki:
Ingredients Maple Syrup Korea Chicken Teriyaki
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cups maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons dark sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic, digeprek
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, cut into pieces
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 5 Skinless, boneless chicken breast portions
- 1 cup Brown rice
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
How To Make Maple Syrup Korea Chicken Teriyaki
- Mix the soy sauce, 1 cup water, maple syrup, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and pepper in a large plastic bag closed again. Set aside 1/3 cup of the mixture. Place the chicken in the bag, seal, and marinate at least 2 hours in refrigerator.
- Place the rice in a saucepan with 2 cups of water, and bring to a boil. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 45 minutes.
- Preheat the oven broiler. Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Pour the liquid from the bag into a pot, and bring to a boil. Mix in cornmeal, and cook and stir until thickened.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish to prepare. Frequent basting with marinade 1/3 cup reserved, Broil 8 minutes per side, until the juices run clear. Put the chicken over rice, and top with herbs boiled to served
- Such a description of how to make maple syrup Cookbook Korean chicken teriyaki. Good luck.