Manti Turkish Food Recipe - Asian Food - Manti is a name of one of the types of food that comes from the Middle East, in Turkey. If you see the display form of manti this, it might remind you of the ravioli dishes, but the traditional Turkey meal has a unique flavor and tesktur. Manti dishes is made from wheat flour or dumplings which contains beef or lamb chops then simmered and served with yogurt sauce. The cuisine of this match once in the manti enjoy while you and your beloved family are relaxing or watching tv together in the House. How to make Turkey also typical manti is also simple and can be tried by anyone. So for the newbies who are just learning to Cook, try this recipe and for those of you who are too busy working or do not have much time to Cook, try making manti at home cuisine. On the guarantee you'll love this recipe because it tastes good can make us addicted to taste it continuously. Below is a recipe typical tasty Turkey manti.
Manti Turkish Food Materials:
- 24 sheets of ready-made wonton skin
- Material Content Of A Typical Manti: Turkey
- 250 gr ground beef
- 4 stalks parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 piece of onion, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper powder
How To Make Manti Turkish Food:
- Contents: mix well all the ingredients the contents and then take a sheet of skin of dumplings and contents. Dampen its sides and tape. Steamed manti above medium heat while disempritkan the occasional water until cooked and set aside.
- Serve the cuisine typical of this Turkey manti with yogurt sauce while it is still warm.