Lo Mai Gai Recipe - Asian Food - Recipe Lo Mai Kai is delicious really. Lo mai kai is dim sum classic dishes that fit all served during the winter. This dish is also called the rice team and in it contains chicken in lotus leaf wrap. The rice is cooked with herbs and spices a choice made sense of the rice is so delicious. Extra chicken make it increasingly tempting and tasty eaten while warm.
RECIPE LO MAI KAI
Leather Lo Mai Kai:
- 300 grams sticky rice, soak 2 hours
- 150 ml of water
- 2 tablespoons oil for sautéing
- 2 grains of red onion, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely sliced
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper powder
The Material Content Of Lo Mai Kai:
- 150 g chicken thigh fillets, roughly chopped
- 50 grams of jicama, cut into small squares
- 4 grains of red onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 pieces dried shitake mushrooms, soak the water warm, sliced long
- 1 teaspoon ngohyong
- 1 piece pekak
- 1 tablespoon oil for sautéing
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- ½ teaspoon granulated sugar
- ½ tablespoon dark soy sauce
- ¼ teaspoon pepper powder
- 12 lotus leaf sheets are warm water, soak until pliable, wipe clean
- 4 pieces of salted egg yolk is cooked, cut into two
How To Make Lo Mai Kai:
- After the glutinous rice in the marinade for two hours, then steamed glutinous rice drain for 15 minutes.
- Saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Enter the sticky rice. Mix well. Add the oyster sauce, salt, and pepper powder. Mix well. Pour the water. Cook until the sink.
- Contents: Saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Enter the chicken thighs, shitake mushrooms, and jicama. Stir until it changes color. Stir in the herbs ngohyong, pekak, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce, pepper powder, and sugar. Cook until the sink.
- Take a little sticky. Give the content. Tuck the salted egg yolk. The shape of the box. Lotus leaf wrap with. Tie the yarn with a mattress.
- Steamed 1 hour until done.
- Lift up and serve.