Let Thoke Soñe - Asian Food - Recipes Let Thoke Soñe Typical Myanmar. Typical Myanmar apparently also tasty-taste good loh. Myanmar is one of the countries located in Southeast Asia. The country famous for its calls Burma has a very special food influenced the development of the karakteristinya by India and also China and also because Thailand is bordered by the region.
Myanmar's own food which got influences from the surrounding areas this had typical of fish products that stand out. But it needs to be known than the land area of Myanmar within 676,578, wide lautannya just 306. If you observe a map of Myanmar will be very clear if this country squeezed up by its neighbours so that barely had the ocean.
For those of you who will visit this country, we will share one of my cooking recipes from the countries of Myanmar, namely Let Thoke Soñe.
So if you are fan of the typical cuisine of Myanmar, then obliged to try the cuisine of this one at home.
For those of you who have been a frequent visitor to Myanmar would have been familiar with this dish, because if you're vacationing there you can directly try this cuisine.
But for those of you who have never gone to Myanmar, you can still taste the cuisine let thoke kok soñe by making it yourself at home. Here is the recipe let thoke typical Myanmar.
Let Thoke Soñe Materials:
- 100 grams of egg noodles
- 100 gr. papaya, shaved the rough
- 50 grams glass noodles, soaked
- 50 Gr. of cauliflower, finely sliced
- 50 grams of bean sprouts, brewed
- 2 fruit potatoes, boiled, peeled and cubed
- 1 piece of tofu, diced, boiled and fried half-cooked
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tomato, peeled, finely chopped
- 1 piece of cucumber, finely sliced
- Peanut oil for frying
- Rice to present
- 4 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 4 pieces of cayenne pepper, memarkan
- 3 tablespoons dried soak then puree
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 tablespoons soy powder
- 2 tablespoons tamarind water
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 red chilli, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon red chili
- 1 tablespoon sugar syrup
- Cilantro to taste
How To Make Let Thoke Soñe Typical Myanmar:
- Stir together chili rice until it is red and then set aside.
- Saute onion, garlic in peanut oil until crisp. Stir in dried chilies, cayenne pepper, syrup, water, soy powder, dried shrimps and fish sauce. Stir until boiling and then lift.
- Set the rice on the plate and then flush right with let thoke soñe.