Laham Mashwi Recipe - Asian Food - Laham Mashwi recipe is a typical Middle Eastern food. The Middle East is indeed always synonymous with processed meat, as well as cuisine laham mashwi you can make your own at home. How to make mashwi laham cuisine is quite easy. Laham mashwi is a Middle-Eastern specialties are almost similar with Satay. But that sets it apart, namely herbs and tastes.
Laham Mashwi Materials:
- 250 g ground beef cows
- 100 grams of onion
- 4 grams teaspoons salt
Seasoning Ingredients Laham Mashwi:
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
- ¼ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon chilli powder
- 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, for greasing
Garnish Laham Mashwi:
- Prick satai to taste
How To Make Mashwi Laham:
- First of all the already minced onions last mixed with ground beef.
- Then season with ground black pepper, salt, cinnamon, coriander, cumin, cloves, nutmeg, pepper and cardamom. Mix all the dough until well blended.
- Next take one JAB sate and pipihkan in every time with a mixture of seasoned meats.
- Then brush with cooking oil and then Bake until cooked and brownish in colour.
- Foster and serve this mashwi laham cuisine while still warm.