Kuwaiti Traditional Tea - Drink - Traditional tea from the country of Kuwait is very tasty and fresh. Kuwaiti Traditional Tea is very typical with cardamom. Cardamom tea is blended with fresh brewed, then with warm water. Kuwaiti Traditional Tea delectation all drunk in the evening as a heating body after a day of activity.
The tea is typically served during the day in Kuwait using dauh black tea with cardamom and turmeric to taste spicy. Try this recipe if you want to make it.
Kuwaiti Traditional Tea ingredients:
- 1.5 cups of water
- 2 cardamom, then destroy
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tea bags
- 1 tsp sweet sugar (to taste).
How to make Kuwaiti Traditional Tea:
- Combine the water, turmeric powder, and cardamom.
- Then cook until water boils.
- Lift, then input the tea bag, mix until evenly distributed.
- Add sugar to taste sweet.
- Then stir until evenly distributed.
- Kuwaiti Traditional Tea teapot.