Kuri Manju (Chestnut Pastry) Typical Japan - Asian Food - Kuri manju is a type of yaki manju/manju roast (previously I've shared the recipe with steamed manju). There are several variations made to Japanese kuri manju, whose contents are really peanuts kuri (chestnut/chestnut) is the only form of deep formed a nutty kuri but pasta shiro's or white chocolate. Yaki manju has the texture of the outside of the skin that is dry and crispy, the inside solid is exactly the moon cake (cake of the month). Of course there are similarities, as I alluded earlier that manju cakes adapted from China such as bakpao mantau, and moon cake. To yaki manju is I've made three versions, the original taste of stuffed pasta anko, yaki manju flavored coffee filled pasta shiro-an, and kuri manju.
Kuri Manju (Chestnut Pastry)
- 110 gr butter
- 110 gr powdered sugar
- 3 btr egg whites
- 1 egg yolk btr
- 2 tbsp corn syrup
- 1 tsp bp
- 420 Gr. flour (I use 380 gr wheat flour + 40 Gr. cornstarch)
Content Kuri Manju (Chestnut Pastry) Typical Japan:
- 100 gr white Cooking Chocolate (WORL), melt into the mold, fill the ice stone semicircular. After a solid, congkel with sprigs of spoons and rounded.
- Pasta shiro-an & pasta anko to taste (I don't weigh)
- Caramel sauce or mix 2 btr yolk +½ +½ TSP TSP soy sauce juice of apples +½ tsp sugar.
- Black Sesame to taste, for sprinkling.
How to make Kuri Manju (Chestnut Pastry) Typical Japan:
1. For pasta anko became 30 pieces of marbles. Fill with white chocolate. set aside.
2. Melt the butter, add sugar. Stir in corn syrup and egg one by one while continuing to stir.
3. Ayakkan mix the flour with the baking powder to it, stir until well blended. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and store in the freezer for 20 minutes.
4. remove the dough, divide the dough into 30 balls. Fill each with a content of the dough.
5. In order that had good, use a clean handkerchief to shape it.
6. place each circle of dough on a baking sheet. Brush surface with egg yolk batter, sprinkle black sesame.
7. Roast/oven at a temperature of 200 ° C for about 10 minutes (I am 15 minutes). Once cooked and its surface is browned, remove and let cool. When love DAB caramel sauce in it.