Kumpir Turkish Recipe - Asian Food - Kumpir is a baked potato content originating from Turkey. Baked potato turned out to be not only popular in the United Kingdom but also in Turkey. This is one of the foods as snacks or fast food favorites among tourists and local residents as well. In Turkey, kumpir is made from a baked potato wrapped in aluminum foil, and then after it is cooked, the core is split and the contents mixed with grated cheese and unsalted margarine. Kumpir is also coupled with a lot of various other ingredients so the more tasty and rich.
Some of the ingredients are usually added as stuffing kumpir is mayonnaise, sauces, pickles, sweetcorn, sausage, carrots, mushrooms and a salad of Russia. In Turkey, especially in the city of Istanbul, the most popular place to purchase and enjoy kumpir Ortakoy district. You can enjoy this Turkey baked potato while sitting on the edge of the sea while enjoying beautiful views of the Bosphorus Strait and also be able to enjoy the surrounding circumstances are always crowded. This is more typical kumpir Turkey recipe that is delicious.
Materials Of Turkish Food: Kumpir
- jumbo size potato 1 piece
Kumpir Turkish Auxiliaries:
- 1 piece of corn (boiled)
- 1 piece of sausage
- Peas (boiled)
- Cheese (shredded)
- Sauce and mayonnaise
How To Make Turkish Food: Kumpir
- Potatoes are washed clean (not peeled), dry, roasted in the oven (or it could be burned in place of burning firewood or charcoal)
- Once cooked, potatoes cut in (but not sampe split), ketangnya was destroyed as well as make the fritters, but still inside the skin of the potatoes. Stir together butter and grated cheese.
- Decorate with complementary material available and sprinkle the tomato sauce and mayonnaise then served warm-warm.
- Served only for one serving.
So, if a visit to Turkey not to forget the kumpir. Kumpir, what is it? Kumpir is a typical food of Turkey-shaped snacks but are rich. How not, kumpir has a very large size so that the entire stomach could be filled by him. Kumpir himself pointing at food in the form of jumbo potato boiled and then mixed with cheese and a variety of toppings.