Kuhol sa gata recipe - Asian Food - Kuhol sa gata is the typical cuisine of the Philippines. Kuhol sa gata made of fresh snails cooked in coconut milk and vegetables. This dish is usually served as an appetizer or snack and delicious when eaten with hot rice.
- 400 grams of fresh snails
- 20 grams of onion
- 10 grams garlic
- 20 g ginger
- 1 tsp salt (to taste)
- 1sdm cooking oil
- ½ Cup thick santal
- ½ cups thin coconut milk
- ¼ bunch water spinach
How To Make Kuhol sa gata typical of Philippines:
- Prior to being processed, soak fresh snails cooked in water will one night.
- Clean and wash the snails.
- Saute onion, garlic, ginger and then season with salt.
- After the fragrant aroma wafted from the sauteed seasoning, stir in the coconut milk.
- Enter the snail was already cleaned up, wait until the coconut milk to a boil.
- Add thick coconut milk and then wait for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in Kale leaves.
- Cook until Kale is cooked in coconut milk and absorbed perfectly.
- Kuhol Sa Gata ready served.
That's the recipe easy to cultivate Kuhol Sa Gata. As optional can also add sliced red pepper to taste. Of course with the addition of red pepper tastes could increasingly steady shake up the tongue.
Benefits Of Snail Meat
Snail or slug that is often called nyatatanya not only tasty when consumed. In terms of health there are many benefits to be gained from the snail meat. According to the results of clinical trials of snail meat has a complete nutrient content. In 100 grams of snail contained 12 grams of animal protein and only 1% fat. As for the health benefits of snail meat is given as follows:
- relieves heartburn,
- optimizes muscle growth,
- effective for the treatment of liver and hepatitis,
- treating asthma,
- heal the sick tuberculosis.