Korean Recipes Slow Cooked Beef, Typical Of The Eid Al-Adha - Asian Food - Eid al-Adha is indeed identical to the dish made of meat. Be it beef or mutton. Well, if the meat each year usually You sports became traditional regional foods into their respective, now you can do it with a little bit different.
In addition, the beef is perfect processed into Korea menu that is served with rice and vegetables fully healthy. How to membuatnyapun is fairly easy. You only need to prepare the following materials.
- Warm white rice
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 kg of beef which was cut into small and cleaned
- ¼ cup chopped onions
- 2 cup broccoli
- 1 cup carrots already cut lengthwise
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 Tbsp chopped ginger
- 2 cup toge
- 1 bunch spinach
- 1 packet of Saffron Road Korean Stir Fry Simmer Sauce
How To Make Korean Slow Cooked Beef:
1. heat sesame oil on top of the pan.
2. stir in onion and saute until aromatic.
3. Enter the vegetables already cut up except the spinach and mix well.
4. Add the garlic, ginger and ground beef.
5. Cook for 5-7 minutes while continuing to stir.
6. then stir in the spinach, stir and cover the skillet.
7. Cook for about ½ hour until done.
8. once all the ingredients are wilted, pour the sauce and mix well.
9. Close the back griddle and cook until meat is tender while in stirring occasionally.
10. If the meat and vegetables are already padded, lift, serve warm along with white rice and Sesame sprinkles to sweeten the dish. Good luck!