Korean Kkakdugi - Asian Food - Korean Kkakdugi is a Korean Asian food. If you are lovers of the culinary Korea, surely you are not familiar with the cuisine of the kimchi on this one. in Korea it is indeed the most famous food is kimchi which is a dish that is how to make it go through the process of fermentation. Than you buy kimchi at the restaurant, it's better we try yuk recipe this one at home that is a recipe typical kkakdugi Korea delights for you.
Material Korean Kkakdugi:
- 2 medium turnips
- 50 Gr. spring onion small
- 6 tablespoons salt, natural
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 glasses of plain water
- 100 ml vegetable broth made from PEAR 1/3, 1/3 onions, 100 g radish, 70 gr rice leftovers
- 200 gr. Red chilly powder
- 4 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons shrimp paste liquid fish
- 3 tablespoons shrimp paste shrimp
- 1 ½ tablespoons apricot juice Japan
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped ginger
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
How To Make Korean Kkakdugi:
- Clean the radish you have to prepare and then diced.
- After that, prepare 2 cups of water. Then stir in 4 tablespoons of salt. Mix until blended.
- Enter the brine into chunks of turnips. Then let stand for approximately 2 hours.
- When it's 2 hours, rinse with cold water and then filtered.
- Cut the spring onion, but don't be too small Yes.
- Milled vegetable broth ingredients such as all mentioned above until completely smooth.
- Then combine vegetable broth that was made along with the other spices in the container.
- Insert pieces of daikon and scallions into the seasoning mixture. Mix until blended.
- Place the radish already blended into the seasoning in a covered place. Let stand at room temperature for approximately 1 day.
- If it has been entered into the refrigerator several minutes, then enjoy this kkakdugi.