Jeonbokjjim (전복찜) recipes typical of Korea - Asian Food - Jeonbok or scallop eyes seven is one of the important ingredients in the East Asian region. In Korea also clams eyes seven luxury food is rarely eaten by common people. Clam eye seven arrested in Western and southern sea as well as Jeju Island, then dried and presented to the King at the time of the Kingdom. Seven eyes of shellfish dishes dry always served at meals is important, especially on the feast of the Girohoe was presented by the King in October to expect a long life for the elderly. A common way to store fish with long was steaming so that there are many types of fish including steamed maskan Jeonbokjjim.
Jeonbokjjim (전복찜) materials typical of Korea:
- Five tails scallop eyes seven alive
- 3 pieces of dates
- 10 fruit ginkgo
- 10 chestnut fruit
- 20 g pine seeds powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp wine
- 1/2 cups soy sauce
- 50 g of vinegar
- 5 tbsp caster sugar
- 1/2 lemon
- 80 g onion
- 50 g leek
- 40 g garlic
How to make Typical Jeonbokjjim (전복찜) Korea:
- Clean the shells and remove the contents of the seven eyes of the flesh from the skin. Be careful in order not Gaewoo or internal organs crushed.
- Goresi cross-crossed 1 cm at the bottom of the blade and then sharing the clam meat basting the meat and internal organs with the procession.
- Steamed chestnuts are peeled with meat and organs in scallops for 5 minutes.
- Peel the lemon zest, finely cut scallions, onion, and garlic.
- Boil the lemon, onion, leek, garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, and sugar in a saucepan. Since boiling, reduce heat and simmer again for 10 minutes. Strain.
- Cut the omelet with diamon and length of 1 cm. pine seed Puree. Create the shape of the flower with the dates. Roasted fruit gingko. and side four chestnuts which are steamed.
- Cook meat, oragan and chestnuts with sauce for 4 ~ 5 minutes.
- Place the meat, internal organs, chestnuts, and other cuisine decoration on the shells. Serve for 2 people.