Japan Yakitori Recipe - Asian Food - Yakitori skewers itself. consists of chicken pieces, including the heart, liver and the cartilage that is cooked with skewers of meat cooked over charcoal grills. The food is also cooked in the restoranyakitori (yakitoriya) with assorted vegetables such as green pepper (piman), garlic (ninniku) and onion (negi).
Japanese people love the taste of good use sharp sauce (tare) or salt (shio). The menu will usually contain a variety of other foods, too. Yakitori is a snack to accompany the people of Japan while drinking.
125 ml of sweet soy sauce
75 ml Sake
2 tbsp chives
1 cm ginger, finely grated
1 tsp granulated sugar
Salt and pepper to taste
500 grams chicken breast fillets, wash clean, diced
300 grams of onion Peel, and let the round
20 bh skewers
How To Make Yakatori:
1. combine setangah part sweet soy sauce with sake, scallions, ginger, sugar, salt, and pepper. Stir until evenly
2. Insert the pieces of chicken meat into it, stir well until all parts of the chicken are covered in soy sauce. Cover with plastic wrap, let stand for 1 hour to seep.
3. the Skewers with skewers, do to the rest of the chicken out.
4. Burn above the coals while occasionally dioles with sauce and turning dibolak to brownish and mature
5. Lift and serve alongside the rest of sweet soy sauce
Serve your yakitori topping chilli sauce or mayonaise, would be more palatable if you give sprinkles nori on top of it. For chicken meat, do not always use chicken breast fillet, but you can also use other parts of the chicken.