Japan Teriyaki Salmon Recipe - Asian Food - The salmon teriyaki was one of the mainstay in busy, because the Cook easily, but the result is awful. For salmon, always choose wild salmon or fresh orange in colour with organic.
(for 2 people)
- 2 pieces salmon fillet (about 200-250 grams per fillet)
- A little plain flour
- Cooking oil
- Slices scallion
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 60 mL soy sauce (Kikkoman or Yamasa)
- 60 mL mirin
- A little pepper
How to make Teriyaki Salmon:
1. Mix all the sauce ingredients, then reheat in the pan (frying pan) over low heat until thickened. Set aside.
2. Lightly coat salmon with wheat thin-thin.
3. Grilled salmon over low heat. I recommend disposable griddle/plancha (see note below) which smeared oil thinly. After one side Cook, turning slowly. After both sides Cook, outlined by the fire and cook briefly so that its surface is brownish color and saucy.
4. Insert a piece of the salmon into the pan baked sudang teriyaki sauce. Warm briefly while coating the samon with sauce.
5. serve with chopped scallions and teriyaki sauce for extra love (as well as chili powder certainly!)
Note: the Griddle/plancha Grill is flat from a thick, wrought iron can be used directly on the stove. Usually coated material anti sticking.