Jalebi Recipe Typical Of India - Asian Food - Jalebi recipe typical of India which is sweet. Jalebi is one snack that originated in India. It tastes sweet to make snacks, this one favored by many people. If seen a glimpse of hell, look this much like jalabi crackers Yes but it feels distinctly different dong, if it's sweet jalebi well if it feels right savory crackers. If you are interested in creating a jalebi India is typical in your home, how easy and how no matter the ingredients really easily get or in the market to buy near your home.
The Ingredients Of Typical Jalebi India:
- ½ Bowl of flour
- ½ teaspoon yeast
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon vegetable oil
- Warm water
- To taste oil for frying
Ingredients Syrup Typical Jalebi India:
- 1 bowl of granulated sugar
- ½ Bowl of water
How To Make Typical Jalebi India:
1. Soak yeast in the lukewarm water to taste and let stand about 10 minutes.
2. Mix flour, oil, and sugar, then add the liquid yeast, mix well.
3. let the dough and close using the fabric approximately ½ hour until the dough is fermented and fair enough.
4. boil the water and sugar to the boil then turn off the heat.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
6. put the dough in a bottle that is easy to squeeze with a small hole or a plastic bag
7. Squeeze bottle or plastic bag until the dough out, forms a more or less circular in shape later like crackers, but the magnitude of the don't like crackers Yes.
8. heat syrup (boiled water and sugar) with a small fire last
9. Fried jalebi until golden.
10. drain and then dip it into a syrup, make sure that the sugar is already evenly and lift.
11. Jalebi prepared is presented.