Insam jeonggwa-recipe (인삼정과) typical of Korea - Asian Food - Jeonggwa is washing the mouth of food fruits and nutritious plants roots are cooked along with honey in a long time. During the Joseon Dynasty this Jeongwa food is highly developed. That time sugar was precious so honey is often used for the manufacture of Jeonggwa. Insam jeonggwa-primarily it is a healthy food from ginseng that is made to be stored for long. It is used also for food dishes.
Insam jeonggwa-material (인삼정과) typical of Korea
- 300 g chestnuts
- 5 glasses of starch syrup
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 glass honey
- 2 Korea dates
How to make Insam jeonggwa (인삼정과)-typical of Korea:
- Clean thoroughly with ginseng brush and boiled briefly in boiling water as much as 3 cups of salt together.
- After the boil again a glass of water decoction of ginseng along with starch syrup and sugar, stir in ginseng. Once boiling, reduce heat and cook for 8 ~ 10 hours.
- During the first three hours, Cook by closing.
- After 3 hours, the fire is reduced and cook with it open.
- This time flips down so as not to overcook the ginseng.
- After 8 hours it is cooked, turn off the heat and put the sparkling ginseng for honey.
- Heat the ginseng on windy place for one or two days.
- Sprinkle granulated sugar so that the fellow is not sticky.
- Make an ornament with Korea dates.
- Dividing half the dates and separate from the seeds.
- Sprinkle sugar and Palm, the widening use of tools.
- Gulungi then cut like into flowers.
- Place the chestnuts Cook on the plate and then adorned with dates that are processed.