Güllaç Turkish Recipes - Asian Food - Güllaç is one of the Turkey specialties. Güllaç is one of the desserts which usually appears only in the month of Ramadan. It had a flavor Güllaç food sweetened a somewhat chewy texture that shape the form of the order sheet gullac pastry that has been soaked with warm fresh milk. Usually food Güllaç served with Walnut topping or a strawberry on top and coupled with the spray rose water that makes this scent Güllaç cuisine is special and unique. Well, for all you lovers of culinary specialties Turkey who wanted to enjoy this Güllaç, coba deh make this home gullac cuisine. The steps of making it fairly easy kok and the ingredients needed to make this Güllaç you can buy in the supermarket near your home. The following recipe is a really special Güllaç for you.
- 10 sheets of pastry Güllaç
- 500 gr granulated sugar
- 500 gr or pomegranate strawberry
- 400 Gr. of walnuts
- 200 ml rose water
- 3 liters of fresh milk
- 5 gr mastik
How To Make Güllaç:
- Heat the sugar, fresh milk and rose water until it reaches a temperature of 45 degrees Celsius.
- Soak five gullac sheet into the fresh milk. To make it easy, RIP-RIP her gullac before big soaked into the milk. If the texture is already soft, neatly in a bowl.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top.
- Do the number two and three to his gullac runs out. (soak five sheets gullac into milk. If the texture is already soft, neatly on top of a pile of gullac already sprinkled with walnuts.
- If you want to feel softer, gentler gullac pour the milk little by little.
- Chill in the refrigerator until gullac expands.
- Gullac cut into a rectangle and serve with a sprinkling of pomegranat or strawberry.