Gulab Jamun Recipes, Typical Food Of India - Asian Food - Recipes and how to make Gulab Jamun-Gulab jamun is a popular dessert in India and South Asia countries other. These specialties made from cooked milk with the way fried and served along with sugar syrup or syrup of roses.
With textures and flavors, gulab jamun dessert into a lot of interest among children was no exception.
Gulab jamun made by way of mixing the milk and flour together with the baking soda so the end result is inflated. The use of wheat solely as a medium is simply the "Stickies" so milk readily formed and not destroyed when fried.
Thus, the use of wheat is limited merely to furnish the dough and add texture so that the dough is not too soggy. If most of the flour, gulab jamun will taste like bread and taste typical gorang him diminished. Here are the materials we need to prepare before you create the gulab jamun.
Gulab Jamun Recipe Ingredients
- 100 grams of milk powder
- 25 gr of flour
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Ingredients Sugar Syrup
- 100 gr granulated sugar
- 1/4 TSP cardamom powder
- 1 tsp rose water
- 400 ml water
- a little slice of Saffron
How To Make Gulab Jamun
- Combine the flour, milk powder, yogurt and baking soda into a container and knead using hands to kalis. If the dough is too hard then you can add a little yogurt and if it is too soft can be added a bit of flour.
- Create small bubbles diameter is approx 2-3 cm, do not be too great because the dough will expand later when fried. If the dough is sticky, we could use a little oil on your hands.
- Place the dough balls into the tray and lid using cloth napkins. Let stand for approximately 15-20 minutes.
- In the meantime, we can make the sugar syrup in a way mencapurkan granulated sugar, cardamom powder, rose water and turmeric slices and water into the pan to become one.
- Cook until boiling and sugar syrup has thickened somewhat because the water is slightly reduced. Lift and set aside.
- Heat the oil over medium heat, FRY until batter bubbles inflate and float and changes color to brownish. Note the quantity of fire, if the dough does not expand perfect but has been lightly browned means the api we use too big.
- After the gulab jamun Brown means in order to mature. Foster and serve together with sugar syrup.
- Gulab jamun is ready to be enjoyed.
In the countries of origin, gulab jamun dessert which is served after the main course at a meal with events or banquets. The snack is also suitable enjoyed relaxing moments and can be served warm or cold in the circumstances.