Green Tea Smoked Chicken Recipes - Asian Food - Green tea Smoked chicken recipe is very tasty Asian food. If you're confused, to manipulate the chicken meat into a special dish, maybe smoked chicken recipes green tea could be the right choice. The specialty here is the recipe lies in how to cook a chicken steamed in the past, new smoked green tea leaves and spices.
In this way a unique tea scent on chicken meat can also be generated to the maximum. In addition, you do not need to confused to get flakes of green tea, because you can use fragments of green tea on a teabag.
Ingredients Green Tea Smoked Chicken Recipes:
- 1 chickens
- 2 tbsp flaked dried green tea leaves
- 1 tbsp Palm sugar
- 2 tsp sesame oil for the brand
- Subtle seasoning:
- 1 tbsp pepper grain, roasted
- 1 tbsp salt
How to make green tea Smoked Chicken recipes:
- Rub the inside nor the outside of the chicken that is already cleaned with subtle seasoning evenly.
- Tidy up the shape of the chicken thighs and with the yarns.
- Broiled chicken in a hot steamer for 30 minutes, then lift.
- Prepare a frying pan, and skillet with foil paper alasi and wrap cover pan with foil paper. Enter the green tea leaf fragments and Palm sugar into a pan.
- Place the grill rack above a mixture of tea leaves and Palm sugar. Put the chicken that was already steamed earlier on top of the rack with the chicken breast facing upwards.
- Cover the skillet, Cook over high heat for 6 minutes. Open skillet and then flip chicken, and cover again. Let stand for 6 minutes.
- Remove the chicken, and immediately brush with sesame oil on the surface of the chicken evenly.