Gong Bao Ji Ding Recipe Chinese - Asian Food - Gong bao ji ding is a dish originating from Sichuan province, China. The name of this dish is derived from the name of a head of Shandong province and later became Governor of Sichuan province. He named Ding Bao Zhen and had the title Gong Bao (Palace Guard). If you want to enjoy the cuisine of the gong ji bai ding, so no need to go all the way to China because we will allot a prescription gong bao ji ding this for you. How to make it fairly easy kok and ingredients easy found in no matter market or supermarket near your home. Check out the following recipes gong bao ji ding.
Gong Bao Ji Ding Materials:
- 500 grams chicken breast, cut into ½ size x 2 cm
- 2 tablespoons Ang ciu (can be replaced with Apple vinegar Kusuma)
- 2 teaspoons Cornflour
- 2-3 fruit dried chilies, sliced into 1 cm, fried until crispy and golden brown
- 2 tablespoons ground peanuts fried without skin
- 1 piece of egg white
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger root, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon dark soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced chives
- Oil for frying & sautéing the spices
- ½ teaspoon salt
How To Make Gong Bao Ji Ding:
1. Rub chicken pieces with salt, egg white, ang ciu or Apple vinegar, and cornstarch. Set aside for 2-3 minutes while you heat the oil for frying.
2. Fry the chicken until it is submerged with a very high temperature for 30 seconds, lift, drain and set aside.
3. Reserving approximately 1 teaspoon of cooking oil in a wok. Saute the garlic and ginger for a few seconds, then add the soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sugar. Mix well. Stir in chicken, dried chilies and scallions. Sauteed 3-4 minutes.
4. stir fried peanuts. Serve immediately.