Gang Keow Wan Recipe - Asian Food - Gang Keow Wan Recipe is a typical Thailand which is very tasty. Gang Keow Wan is one of Thailand cuisine made from fresh chicken pieces with green tomatoes that can upload the tongue. In addition to the green tomatoes, Italian cuisine, is made with bamboo shoots and coriander, then mixed with basil leaves, so this becomes a very special cuisine. While for its own broth made from tomatoes and green foliage and then made into a paste and mixed with coconut milk is thick and a variety of spices.
If hearing Green Curry will definitely be impressed. This is because we are used to with the Curry cuisine ala Indonesia dominated the yellow color because of the use of turmeric. But not so with curry on this one. Thailand-style Green Curry was featured with the dominant green color due to the use of green chilli spices karinya. Not only that, the Green Curry is also known for a sense of spiciness that tempting. The following recipe gang keow wan the typical Thailand delights for you.
Material Gang Keow Wan:
- 400 grams of chicken meat or other ingredients according to the wishes
- 3 tbsp green curry paste
- 2 ½ cups coconut milk
- 2 sprigs lime leaves
- ½ tbsp sweet soy sauce or fish sauce
- ½ tbsp Palm sugar
- 1 tbsp cooking oil or corn oil
- 3 red chillies sliced diagonally
- ¼ cups basil leaves if liked
How To Make A Gang Keow Wan:
1. take the beef that had been prepared and sliced with a size of 3 cm.
2. Pansakan the Pan in medium heat and then insert the green curry paste and stir-fry until fragrant then.
3. reduce the heat in the Pan bit by bit then insert 1 ½ cup coconut milk to produce gravy green cuisine.
4. put the beef and also lime leaves. Cook the meat in a pan for about 3 minutes until the meat is tender and cooked through.
5. Move the dishes from the pan into a saucepan and add the remaining coconut milk, fish sauce and Palm sugar as well. Leave it to boil.
6. after boiling, move to cuisine serving bowl and give additional basil leaves and sliced red chilies as well as ornaments to beautify the look of Green Curry Thailand-style cuisine.