Fish With Sweet Chile Sauce (Viet nam) - Asian Food - Dishes made of fish snapper nan savory and crispy is derived from Viet Nam. Rub the fish with a thin layer of flour just crispy flour coating sagar.
- 500 grams of snapper fillets, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper powder
- 100 g flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar flour
- 25 g cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 150 ml of water
- 1 egg white
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- oil for frying
The Sweet Spicy Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 100 ml sweet spicy sauce
- 1 teaspoon vinegar to eat
- 1/2 tablespoons Palm sugar
- 150 ml chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon minced cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch and 1/2 teaspoons water, dissolve
The Way Of Processing:
- Rub Snapper with salt and pepper powder. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Mix the flour, sugar, cornstarch, flour and turmeric powder. Put water, egg whites, and scallions. Mix well.
- Dip fish snapper mixed into the flour.
- FRY with oil heated with a medium heat until cooked through.
- Sauce: Cook soy sauce, spicy sweet sauce, vinegar, Palm sugar, eating and chicken broth over low heat until boiling.
- Stir in cornstarch solution. Cook until thick. Add chopped coriander leaves. Mix well.
- Serve the fish along with the sauce.