Fish Amok Recipe Cambodia - Asian Food - Fish amok including Cambodia's most popular foods. This cuisine its shape resembling a pudding, a savoury taste but has since made from fish. That makes this food tasted on the tongue is the addition of unique slok ngor, the Cambodian herb that tastes a little bitter.
The Main Ingredients Of The Recipe Fish Amok Is Typical Of Cambodia:
- Banana leaves.
- 2 tbsp oil.
- 2 tsp curry powder seasoning.
- 3 pieces of Orange leaves, remove the stalks, finely sliced.
- 400 g barramundi fillet, cut into wedges 1 cm square.
- 3 tbsp fish sauce.
- 250 ml thick coconut milk.
- 1 egg chicken, shake off.
Condiment Recipes Fish Amok Cambodian, puree:
- 3 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped.
- 2 grains of red onion, coarsely chopped.
- 3 stalks Lemongrass, white part, finely sliced.
- 1 tsp brown sugar.
- 1 tsp salt.
- 5 pieces of curly red chili.
Ornate Cambodian Amok Fish Recipes:
- 100 ml thick coconut milk from ½ grains of grated coconut, bring to a boil
- Sliced red pepper
How To Make Cambodian Amok Fish Recipes:
- Take the banana leaves, the shape of the Bowl-Bowl square size 6 x 10 cm. Set aside.
- Heat oil, Saute seasoning smooth curry powder and spices until fragrant.
- Stir in the sliced lime leaves, Saute until aromatic. Lift.
- Stir-fry seasoning mix, pieces of fish, fish sauce, and coconut milk. Mix well.
- Add beaten egg, mix well.
- Insert the dough into the Bowl-Bowl banana leaves. Steamed until done (approximately 20 minutes). Lift.
- Garnish with coconut milk and red pepper slices. Serve.