Fatayer Jubna Recipes, Typical Arabic Cheese Sandwiches - Asian Recipes - Fatayer jubna one of the specialties of the Arabs. In the countries of the Middle East, such as Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, the United Arab Emirates, Jordan and others, bread is food sesehari-day. So that munchies fatayer is very popular. It is not difficult to find where the fatayer jubna sale. Almost every bakery, mall, canteen selling food specialties. Fatayer regular snacks eaten by all circles, both children, teenagers as well as adults. Fatayer jubna also is not a luxury and exclusive snack. In Arabia itself, one fruit fatayer is usually appreciated around the 3-5 sar, are quite affordable.
Fatayer is a type of food breads that can be filled by a wide variety of filing. The filling can be spinach, cheese, or zatar. While jubna in Indonesia means it is cheese. So, fatayer jubna this is bread with cheese. In contrast to France and fresh bread buns. Arabic bread has its own, too. The thing that distinguishes between fatayer with bread is another shape and taste.
Fatayer jubna, is presented as the most delicious warm or when fresh from the oven. This snack is perfect for breakfast mixed with a cup of syai halib (milk tea) or qohwah (coffee). However, it does not cover the possibility that fatayer jubna can be eaten for lunch, dinner or just a snack in the afternoon. Soft flavor combined with the taste of the cheese contrasted to salty and creamy, make this jubna fatayer tasted delicious.
As for the recipes and how to make fatayer jubna is as follows.
The bagel dough recipes for:
- 400 g flour quality good
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons powdered milk
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of butter which has been melted
- 300 ml warm water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt to taste
Content creator/filling materials:
- Cheese to taste. This type of cheese for the cheddar, fatayer contents be halloumi, feta, or of any origin. Mozarella cheese not suitable as content fatayer.
- Adjudication sprinkling parsley, basil, nigella or according to taste. This optional course. If friends are fans of the cheese course, no need to add this material.
How to make Fatayer Jubna:
- Combine yeast, sugar and warm water in a container. Separate with a container of flour and other ingredients Stirring-stirring warm water that has been mixed with sugar and yeast until bubbly. After bubbly, let stand for approximately 10-15 minutes.
- In another container, combine the flour, baking powder, milk, olive oil and butter. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Add salt to taste, if butter is used is the salted butter, you should not add too much salt.
- Input mix warm water, yeast and sugar to the mixture of flour last. Pour a little-a little while diuleni. The batter continues to diuleni to kalis and well blended.
- Rounded dough, so it is not slippery dibalur back with olive oil to taste.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap until the dough, about 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, the dough tastes. Typical Saudis formed round flattened and then folded. If the dough still feels sticky, we bisamembalurkan hands with olive oil
- Fill with filling cheese and enhancements. Don't get too full or thick.
- Roasted in the oven with a temperature of approximately 2000c to ripe fatayer or brownish.
- To get a nice color fatayer (golden brown) can be a broom with egg yolk or olive oil.
- Thus the fatayer jubna ready to be served. Can be served as a meal for guests or for yourself and family. Well, good luck with your typical Arab snack.
If we make the dough turns out too much, can be stored in the fridge for the next day was formed. However, it should be remembered, in the process the dough container storage should be in an enclosed or airtight. If the container is not closed, the dough will be dry and fatayer will be hard to set up. The moment will be made again, remove the dough and let sit on the outside of the refrigerator until a few moments. After a not too cold, it wasn't until the dough can be formed again.