Eid Al-Adha Recipe, Beef Stir-fry Sauce Oyster - Asian Food - The eve of the feast of Eid al-Adha, have prepared recipes cuisine what ya at home? Beef or goat meat would probably be so material that is in the House when the Eid al-Adha, but if nobody wants to cook elaborate, you can also Cook the kok easy-easy, for example meat sauteed. Like following a recipe.
Ingredients Beef Stir Fry Oyster Sauce:
- 300 Gr. of beef
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chilli sauce
- 3 cloves garlic
- 5 cloves shallots
- 1 piece of garlic
- 3 pieces of red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 green chilies, thinly sliced
- 1 cm ginger, sliced into thin matchsticks
- 1 cm galangal, memarkan
- 2 pieces of bay leaf
- salt, sugar and pepper to taste
How to make Beef stir fry oyster sauce:
- Boiled beef and waste busanya. Drain and slice thin.
- Saute onion and garlic until fragrant. Stir in onions, pepper, bay leaf, ginger and galangal. Fry the spices until fragrant.
- Stir in oyster sauce and beef. Mix well. Pour the sweet soy sauce, chilli sauce, salt, pepper, sugar, and a little water to taste.
- Saute until air ran out and the meat already feels.
So, the menu is the beef stir fry oyster sauce delicious easy for Eid al-Adha. May be beneficial and improve your creations in cooking. Good luck at home respectively.