Easy Mahalabia Recipe - Asian Food - Mohalabia is a liquid pudding made from rice flour and fresh milk. That makes it special is the addition of rose water and well water flowers in it. It feels very fresh would have been not to mention the addition of sprinkling granulated pistachio nuts on it. Not to mention, this scent can smell processed from this one.
Another thing that makes this one dish can be used as option is because the manufacturing process is easy. It only takes a few minutes to make it. Pudding milk this one certainly will be able to be used as an alternative to a meat offering of roses season breaks. We just make a home-made syrup of rose water.
- 500 ml fresh milk
- 120 g caster sugar
- 60 g cornstarch
- 20 grams of coarse crushed pistachios, for garnish
- A few drops of rose water
- A few drops of flower water.
How To Make Mohalabia:
- Boil the milk together with the sugar to a boil.
- Add cornstarch solution, rose water, and water the flowers into the stew of yesteryear then stir until well mixed.
- Put in a bowl and let cool. Decorative nut pastachio with sprinkles on top.
- Serve mohalabia above the dining table when it is cold. Enjoy.