Durian Fruit Ice Cream - Asian Drink - Various modern recipes this time i.e. durian ice cream recipe and complete instructions how to make the original durian ice cream had a taste fresh and delicious. The original fragrance of durian aroma will certainly add to the delights of ice cream-made mother. Many flavors of ice cream seller hell durian, but in fact does not use the original durian durian taste just enough, so that the mind feels would be different if using the original durian fruit.
Durian ice cream recipe is actually very simple and easy way to make it, but it turns out there are still plenty of mother mother who hasn't learned how to make the original durian ice cream. So I wrote back the original durian ice cream recipe. After the mother is adept at making it certainly can for a family meal or can even sell it to help the family finances. It is important to note that turned out to be a fan of ice cream very much from the age of children to adults really like eating ice cream, especially the ice cream flavor of durian.
How do I make the original durian ice cream. How to make it easy and scrumptious taste, that's the durian ice cream. Before the mother makes it of course had to prepare the materials and equipment needed, such as the refrigerator (freezer) and mixer to whisk at high speed. The following materials are needed to make the original durian ice cream.
Durian ice cream ingredients
- The flesh of the fruit of the durian ripen: ± 200 grams (2 ounces).
- Granulated sugar: ± 150 grams (according to taste).
- Thick coconut milk: 2½ cups (500 ml) of half a grain old coconut.
- whipped cream (whipped cream): ± 300 grams.
- Liquid milk: ± 250 ml (1 ¼ cups).
- Salt: ¼ teaspoon.
- After all the ingredients the ingredients to make a durian ice cream had accumulated, yuk next start with how to make a tasty durian ice cream.
How to make a durian ice cream
- Enter in a pot that has been provided with (fresh milk + coconut milk + sugar + salt), then boil while stirring in the mix until boiling and all mixed into one. Then chill.
- Shake gently until meat durian.
- Beat the whipped cream until fluffy and soft.
- Enter (durian + whipped cream) in the dough. And stir stir until mixed completely.
- Next place the dough last in the container and store it in the freezer (refrigerator). Wait up to 2 or 3 hours.
- Take the frozen dough and beat with a mixer at high speed until the dough is soft. Insert back in the freezer and wait up to 2 or 3 hours.
- Remove the back and beaten with mixer until soft.
- And so on until the dough is really soft. Usually still with 2 to 3 times the shake already produces soft ice cream.
- The last store in the freezer until frozen yet gentle.
- Ready in serve and enjoy.