Couscous Salad Recipe - Asian Food - Couscous or often called also with bulgur is a type of pasta Italy foodstuffs, such as macaroni, spaghetti and penne. Couscous is a grain-shaped small approximately 1 ml. made of semolina wheat flour that is coated with wheat flour type of Durum Wheat. Couscous is very popular in countries of Africa and the Middle East, such as Libya, Egypt, Morocco, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia and Tunisia. Well, for this time we will share recipes couscous salad to you so you can try to make yourself at home.
- 1 ½ cup chicken broth liquid (can be replaced with water)
- 1 ½ cup couscous
- 100 gr seedless red grapes, so two sides
- 60 gr Dried apricots, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup dried currants fruit (you can buy at the supermarket, otherwise there can be replaced with raisin)
- ¼ cup almonds already toasted, thinly sliced with a frying pan without oil
- ¼ cup parsley leaves that have slices
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ Red Onion fruit, finely chopped
Salad Dressing Ingredients:
- ¼ cup lemon juice water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
How To Make Couscous Salad:
- First mix all the sauce ingredients until blended and set aside.
- Simmer the chicken stock or water and salt in a saucepan and then turn off the fire.
- Input couscous while stirring the median and then close pancinya for approximately 5 minutes.
- Use a fork to separate the couscous.
- Pindahka the couscous into a bowl of large size.
- Add the red onions already chopped, chopped apricots, red wine, dried currants fruit or raisin, almond already thinly sliced parsley leaves and then mix well.
- Add salad dressing and then stir until blended.
- Now the cuisine couscous salada is ready for serving.