Corn Crab Soup Chinese - Asian Food - Corn Crab Soup Chinese is Chinese specialties. Corn Crab Soup is very tasty Chinese enjoyed when the weather is cold. Corn Crab soup is a refined presented in Chinese cuisine, American Chinese cuisine, Chinese cuisine and Canada. This soup consisting of creamed corn soup with egg white mixture and crab meat or imitation crab meat. This dish derives from the southern Chinese.
For you fans of seafood, its certainly like the Crab corn soup which was Tasty. This dish also can be used as a menu of your diet because protein content on the high-functioning vital crabs for the body as a shaper of the enzyme, formation of the organs and muscles, shaper of hormones, repair damaged cells, metabolic control, and shaper the immune system.
Ingredients Corn Crab Soup In Chinese:
- 250 grams of cooked crab meat
- 2 cans of corn
- 50 g margarine
- 50 g flour
- 1 cut chicken breast boiled with 1.5 liters of water
- 2 egg whites
- 2 stalks green onion, finely sliced
- Salt to taste
- 1 spoon the pepper powder
- 2 magi block
How to make Corn Crab Soup in Chinese:
- Poached chicken breasts with 1.5 liters of water until done. Raise their chickens, cut into small pieces
- Heat the margarine, stir in the flour. a duk flat while dituangi kaldus edikit by little until depleted
- Stir in crab meat, chicken, pepper, salt, canned corn, and the detachment block
- After boiling, lubangi tip tellur little by little into the soup
- Cook until the egg is cooked. Lift and serve it hot.