Condiment Recipes Sautéed Shrimps - Asian Food - Shrimp is a must for lovers of seafood menu. Clearly enough, it tastes good as well as the full content of its nutrition value into its own plus points. Moreover, if the shrimp is dikolaborasikan with a variety of herbs and spices. Will certainly be very evocative of appetite, doesn't it? However, it turns out that there still remain indifferent against the benefits this shrimp loh. Those who avoid the consumption of shrimp a lot due to the presumption that the shrimp contains a lot of bad cholesterol or LDL is often called.
Usually any food so delicious and taste better if there is traditional. A superb chili sauce could be the saviour of the various menus, such as the following chili recipe.
Ingredients Sauce Sautéed Shrimp
- 400 g prawns, shelled and then washed it clean
- 200 grams of red onion, dirajang
- 40 grams of acid, mixed with 125 cc water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 5 tbsp peanut oil (peanut oil)
Sautéed Shrimp Sambal Sambal Ingredients
- 25 grams of dried chili peppers, cut into small and then soaked in hot water
- 1 piece of onion, dirajang
- 50 grams of garlic, dirajang
- 2 red chilies, seeded and then following
- 1 teaspoon shrimp paste or belacan
How To Make Spicy Sauteed Shrimp
1. sambal Ulek all ingredients.
2. heat oil, Saute until aromatic sambal.
3. Insert slices of red onion, mix well.
4. stir in the tamarind water, sugar, and salt.
5. Enter the Last shrimp, Cook until shrimp is tender and the marinade sauce to infuse. Serve with white rice.