Chicken Rice Sour (Shirin Polo) Typical Of Iran - Asian Food - Iran, rich in herbs spices such as cinnamon, lime leaves, lime and saffron. Typically, the Spice paste and become part of Iran cuisine spices.
Iran is also known for its fine cuisine and the subtle spice used to flavor many dishes. Of course Iran traces the historical and cultural roots back more than two millennia to ancient Persia and no doubt many plates Iran also have their roots in ancient Persia.
Ingredients Chicken Rice Sour (Shirin Polo):
- 3 tbsp ghee
- 2 pieces (500 g) chicken breast fillet
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- 300 g rice, wash clean, soak in water for 1 night, set aside
- 600 ml water
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ TSP pepper powder
- 1 tsp saffron, soaked in 2 tablespoons warm water
- 50 g butter
- 1 piece (150 g) carrots, peeled, cut into the shape of a match the size 4x1/2 cm, poached, drain
- 75 g almonds
- 75 g grated orange peel
How To Make Chicken Rice Sour (Shirin Polo):
- Heat the oil, grilled chicken breast fillets on it. Pepper powder salt and pepper until blended. Back and forth until cooked, lift. Transverse cut thin. Set aside.
- Cook the rice and saffron water over low heat until cooked, lift. Pepper salt and pepper powder, mix well. Set aside.
- Heat the butter, stir in carrots, almonds, and half of the grated orange peel, lift. Set aside.
- Mix the rice along with the chicken pieces and stir fry the carrots. Sprinkle the grated orange peel in it.