Chicken Mushroom Soup Thailand - Asian Food - Chicken soup of mushrooms is one cuisines that originate from neighbouring countries namely Thailand, in the making of a recipe that this one will be more worthwhile if we combine it with other ingredients such as fresh mushrooms, cherry tomatoes and a variety of other spices. This dish is usually has a slightly sour and somewhat spicy, however for culinary lovers who want to make sense of the incredible spicy on the cuisine of this one can also be created with additional cayenne pepper to taste.
Here's How To Make A Chicken Soup Recipe Mushroom Thailand:
- 750 Milli liter chicken stock
- 4 Kaffir lime leaves
- 2 stalks Lemongrass
- 4 slices fresh ginger
- 3 pounds chicken fillet and skin that is cut in the shape of dice
- 250 g cherry tomatoes cut into thin strips
- 450 grams of volvariella volvacea
- 1 big red chilies, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice water
- Fresh coriander leaves
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- Cayenne pepper, to which fans of spicy flavor
How To Make Mushroom Chicken Soup
- Pour the chicken bouillon with ginger, Lemongrass, Kaffir lime leaves, and chilies in pan.
- Then bring to the boil using medium heat until water bubbles appear.
- After that strain the results of stew.
- Add chicken, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, also into the results of stew.
- Then bring to the boil again using medium heat.
- Pour the fish sauce, coriander and water juice of lemon.
- Stir-stir until the entire flat material, and lift
- Chicken soup is ready for serving.
- Such a description of how to make mushroom chicken soup recipe. Good luck.